This Free Appraiser Training Will Teach You…
- How to make your appraisal business STAND OUT!
- The best appraisal management companies to work with
- How to do marketing for non-lender work
- How to be found in your local area online… and why that’s so important
- Websites: How to set yours up so you can get found in the search engines
- The right way to build your list and do follow-up (and how to automate a huge percentage of it!)
- How to build relationships that will send you an endless stream of leads
- How to use direct mail effectively (i.e. without losing money!)
- The fastest and easiest way to get #1 rankings in Google (just wait until you see what we were able to accomplish for other appraisers!)
- One way to reach your list within minutes… and all but guarantee they see your message
- How you doing LESS work can actually grow your business 10x faster
- And much, much more!
Register Now For The Next Webinar – we’ll see you there!
Bryan Knowlton and Roy Meyer
Bryan Knowlton is a Certified Real Estate Appraiser Serving San Diego County for over 10 years. He is the author of the Appraisal Management Company Directory published annually and available online, from the OREP and Amazon.com. He has a podcast titled ‘The Busy Appraiser’ on iTunes and has an active appraisal news blog at AppraiserIncome.com. He is also an advocate for appraisers and is an active member of the California Coalition of Appraisal Professionals (CaCAP) as well as the Appraisers Guild of America (AGA). Teaching others how to make more money as a real estate appraiser has been one of his primary goals for over the past 5 years.
Roy Meyer is a Certified Real Estate Appraiser Serving Southern CA for over 20 years and prior to the HVCC had one of the largest appraisal fee shops in southern CA. He’s asked to speak, train and consult on a regular basis at several of the largest and most respected real estate and mortgage banking companies in southern CA. He has a passion for marketing and has become an expert at “relationship” and “referral” marketing in the real estate industry. He’s completely re-built his appraisal business primarily around “non-lender” work and now teaches appraisers how to do the same. He recently spoke on new cutting edge marketing strategies for appraisers during a break out session at the recent 2011 Valuation Expo in Las Vegas. He also has a successful real estate investment business on a national level however his true passion is helping appraisers to thrive in this economy.
If you are interested in our Marketing Services, but not interested in joining the club at this time, please visit our Appraiser Marketing Store.
So many people were interested in seeing the designs available for the custom appraiser websites, please click here to see all the different templates.